Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Negative energy


We have been bombarded with negative energy this past week and I have someway got to find a way to close the door and write the last chapter of all this negativity that has developed in my husband's family. So I am back, hopefully I can exert my energy into a blog and make it a far happier place to visit than where I have been.
If any of you have any advice on finding that inner peace and shutting out everyone else's negativity please pass it on, because it is badly needed in this house.
It's amazing how we can allow ourselves to get drug into other people's affairs, even though they are family, and then before we know it our temper gets the best of us and there we are lashing out. This is not the way I want to live my life. This was one of the main reasons why I left the world of journalism, I just couldn't take all of the negativity anymore.
So here we go, a new chapter in a new walk of life.

No comments: