Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy week ahead


It's going to be a busy and full week around the old homestead this week.
My daughter has reached a point in her life where she is finding it necessary to move back home with her two little munchkins, pictured to the left, and I guess that little old border collie will be coming along also.
She is attending college full time and her getting that college degree is a very high priority on my list. Life as a single mother is rough at best, I know, been there and done that.
I will never understand men who can just walk off and leave their precious children behind, and just leave the mother and kids to deal with it the best they can. But it is his loss, that is all I can really say about it.
So, we are having to clear out two bedrooms (and this is only a three bedroom house), clean out closets, relocate furniture, and trying to make it child proof. It has been a long time since I have heard the pitter patter of little feet so it is going to take some adjusting to once again.
If any of you have an extra prayer this week, send one up for all of us, I think we are going to need it.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

I will sure keep you guys in my prayers!! That is really good that your daughter is going to get her degree. I was a single mom for alot of years too, and wish I could have done that. She is sure lucky to have you.
I practically need a bib when I eat ice cream too!!