Tuesday, January 27, 2009

weather?

Who knows what this weather is going to do today? I can hear the rain falling, the temperature is right at freezing, so who knows if it is all going to turn to ice or not.

Today is my daughter's first day back at college, 30 miles away, and my grandmotherly babysitting duties start again. Naturally, I keep thinking they need to call off classes but then college seldom calls off classes, so I guess we will just have to see.

I spent the day yesterday running errands for everyone else, don't you just love those days. I took my sister to a cardiac rehab and I seriously wondered at times if I would get her there without inflicting bodily harm since she kept telling me how she did not want to go.

Anyway, I am off to turn on the news, and grab my much needed handwork for the day ahead.

No comments: